The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) will declare the ISC and ICSE results 2018 on 14 May.
The results will be announced at a press conference to be held at the council’s office in Noida at 3 pm, a press release said on Tuesday. The passing marks for this year’s ICSE and ISC exams had been reduced by 2% and 5% respectively. The figure therefore stands at 33% for ICSE and 35% for ISC.
The ICSE class X examination was held from 2 February to 28 March while the ISC Class XII examinations were held between 7 February and 2 April.
How To Check Your Results
For students, the results will be available on the council’s websites www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org.
Here are the steps to be followed.
- After logging on to the council’s website, click on the link ‘Results 2018’.
- For accessing the ISCE/ISC 2018 examination results, select ISC or ICSE from the course option.
- Enter your Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- Follow the instructions to view the results provided on the results web page.
Access For Schools
Schools can access the results on the CAREERS portal of the council using the Principal’s login and ID. After logging on to the CAREERS portal, they will need to click on the tile named ‘Examination System’. On the menu bar, they will need to click ICSE for the Class X results and ISC for the Class XII results.
From the menu, they will need to access the section called ‘Reports’. Clicking on the ‘Results Tabulation’ will enable them to view and print the school’s results tabulation.
In case of doubts, schools can contact the CISCE helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022-67226106.
Results Through SMS
Students can also get their ISC and ICSE results 2018 via SMS. Here’s how to go about it:
- Type your Unique ID in the following manner in the New Message box – ICSE 1234567 (seven-digit Unique ID) or ISC 1234567 (seven-digit Unique ID).
- Send the message to the number – 09248082883.
Here is an example to illustrate how the results will be displayed on the SMS received.
SHASHANK TIWARI ENG-98, HIN-87, HCG-95, MAT-98, SCI-90, CTA-100, SUPW-A, PCA